Jordans Mill Booking Terms and Conditions
ONLINE TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your purchased ticket is only valid for the date and you have specifically booked. Please visit our website for opening and closing times, and guided tour times.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, tickets which have been booked online are reserved for collection at the reception desk, and your printed confirmation will be required to collect your tickets, together with a form of identification.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Jordan’s mill operates a no refund/exchange policy for online tickets (inclusive of adverse weather conditions).
- Credit and debit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit/debit card data. Your credit/debit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organization. Use of the ticket implies agreement with the rules of Jordan's mill posted on our website under 'Guest Information'.
- The ticket remains the property of Jordan's Mill and is not for re-sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and, in the interest of the public and for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to request guests to leave Jordan’s Mill at any given time.
- No dogs are permitted inside the visitor Centre with exception of assistance dogs.
- No drone flying is allowed in or around the site at any time without prior consent from the Management.
- No commercial filming or photography is allowed unless prior permission is granted form management.
- Online booking – by purchasing an online ticket (which includes the requirement to supply an email address) you are agreeing that your email address will be added to our mailing list to receive emails from Jordan’s mill about future functions, events and news. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails at any given time and your details will not be given or sold to any third party supplier.
- By purchasing a ticket via any means you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
What is gift aid
It’s an inland revenue scheme which allows charities to reclaim the basic tax rate you've paid as a UK tax payer – and an extra 0.25p for every 1 pound of the total paid. It makes a massive difference to charities like us.